Friday, May 20, 2016

Update...

Hello everyone,
I know I have not been on in a bit, but I am hoping to
get back into the swing of things soon.
As a lot of you know I had my eighth kidney surgery
in March. I also started chemo for my ovarian cancer,
and with that coupled with the side effects from 
going septic twice, I have not been well.
Everyone knows what chemo can do do a person,
let alone my organs becoming weak after septic shock twice. :/ 
But i am fighting, staying strong. I have been coming up with neat ideas as I
sit with my port and picc line in <3
I have tons to work on, and I hope you all will enjoy what's to come :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,
    Wishing you a full recovery. You are a fantastic, strong lady. I take my hat off to you. Sending lots of good vibes and thoughts from New Zealand. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish a speedy recovery, a strong embraced

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear this, keeping you in my thoughts, and prayers. *big hugs, hang in there hun*

    ReplyDelete