1. When I was younger the only male figure really in my life was my brother. He is 14 years older then me, but always seemed to get me at my age. I learned a lot from him, like common sense. He taught me how to take care of myself, and how to be a proper adult. He always strived to take care of his family , no matter the cost.
2. My Momma was an extremely caring and loving person. She always was there first and foremost when we were in trouble. She took care of my sister's 2 daughters when my sister had them at a young age. Even though I felt kind of left in the side lines due to it all. I see now that she did it because she felt she had to, not because she loved me less. My Momma was my best friend. The one person I looked to for advice. When she got ill 10 years ago, it took a toll on our family. She hated that I had to do things for her that she could not do herself. Things that if I mentioned she would send a storm down upon me from heaven, lol. When she passed 2 years ago my world stopped. I literally felt like I was in a tunnel, people would talk to me and all I heard were mumbles. I am still waiting to wake up and be me again.
3. I met my husband online. Yes I know cliche right? But I have never been happier. We have been married a year and a half now and I feel like my life would not be the same without him. He is the type of man that would sell his kidney if I needed tampons. He is that giving. I can see us years and years from now, sitting in rocking chairs on our porch. Him bitching about the grandkids.... and me saying "What did you say? Lemme turn my hearing aid up" . Sure we fuss and fight sometimes, but what married couple don't. I love him more and more everyday.
4. I am a die hard monster drinker. I know they are bad for me, but I am addicted.
5. A perfect day to me is some take out, sitting and watching a comedy with my love.
6. I will clean the whole entire house, and leave dishes for last. I hate washing dishes!
7. My husband and I are hard core Star Trek fans. No we do not dress up like Klingon's or anything like that. But we could sit here and watch the episodes and movies over and over.
Hence my nick name Vulcan Vixen.
8. If music was a form of food I would weigh a ton. I love music. When I find a new song or something that is not popular yet, I will sit and listen for hours. It sux when music goes main stream and it looses all of it's glimmer in my eyes.
9. When I was in High School everyone would call me Mom.... being the level headed one that I was, lol.
10. I used to be in a rock band in my teen years. I would love to start that back up again. I love writing music , and getting to play it for people.