Friday, October 4, 2013

Awesome freebie from Ismael Rac

Note from Jenn: Going for 10/4-10/5/2013 your receipts must be time stamped for. Either paypal or store ones and send them in because with any store purchase you get this special layer of the red heel cherry tube seen here its R rated http://xeracx.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_9&products_id=46 BUT you get my own personal layer of the red head with cute pg cherry done up bra and panties on. This has never been sold or out before I dug in my own vault to share this. Its one layer and a close up. Ish is my friend and I love seeing his work used so I thought it was time I shared my lovely layer with you. Remember any store purchase send in receipt to cs with the dates 10/4 or 10/5/2013 and she is all yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment