Sunday, January 24, 2016

More New Valentines Templates

I have another new Valentines templates set for you all
I hope you enjoy them... remember , I would love to see what you make :)
You can email me results at brutaldesigns@rocketmail.com



Love Game Template - Download - HERE

or   at DropBox - HERE


                             

Lyric Template - Download - HERE

or at Dropbox - HERE
                          

Shut Up and Kiss Me Template - Download - HERE

or at Dropbox - HERE
                            

My Endless Love Template - Download - HERE

or at Dropbox - HERE
                            

Simple Sweet Template - Download - HERE

or at Dropbox - HERE





11 comments:

  1. Love all of these new templates and mask and word art. Thank you for sharing :) ...the last template in each of the temp previews there is no download link. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LadyQueen, thank you sweetheart, every link is above each preview <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Queen, I switched it to where links are under each preview now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have downloaded them all lol
    Thank you so much sweetie, I ♥ them!!
    Hugs Rachey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome Rachey, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Erica for the awesome templates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Valentines Templates! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for sharing
    Hugs
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these great templates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just used one of your templates in a ftu tutorial on my blog http://unique-styles.blogspot.com/2017/02/ftu-loving-couple.html

    ReplyDelete