Monday, January 25, 2016

Send em my way...

Hey guy's.... just wanted to make a little post . If you ever need or want to see a specific template, word art etc... please just shoot me a message or email.
I would love to help :)
Also... I am not on facebook, so if you ever want to share my link ,
have at it. :) The more the merrier <3 
I have a lot of down time right now where I can not do much at all besides sit here and create
due to all of my kidney surgeries. 33 years old and I have kidney stones like I am 90 lol. 
So like I said, if there is anything specific you would like to see , just let me know.

And do not forget, I would love to see what you make ... so please email me
any tutorials, tags, etc you make with my items, and I would love to share them.
brutaldesigns@rocketmail.com

I hope you all have a lovely day <3


No comments:

Post a Comment